Thursday, July 9, 2009

...you can do that?

So...recently I saw a young kid texting while riding his bike.  I thought he was super talented.  I can't do that -- I typically stop to text while riding.  Occasionally I'll take a call, but let's face it, I ride so fast that it's hard to hear over the wind.* 

A couple of days later, when I was forced to take a new route due to road construction (grrr), I saw this picture on in the bike lane:

I thought this was an amazing talent - certainly one I don't possess.  It reminded me of this scene from The Chase (1994) with Charlie Sheen (start around the 3 minute mark).

So I just want to take a minute to give a quick shout out to the person that put the template on backwards on the day that the road repainting happened. I giggled all day. It reminded me of the "not my job" picture.


* not sure if you can get the sarcasm there...I'm not really that fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment