Friday, March 6, 2009

Hoping for a Hat Trick

I asked Calle if it might be possible to have a "hat trick" day while in New Zealand:

  1. talk to a Kiwi (person)
  2. see a Kiwi (bird)
  3. eat a Kiwi (fruit)

She said, "I might have to send you to the zoo...and the fruit may not be in season, but we'll see what we can do." ;-)

Calle also said she might take me on a flight! She got her private pilot's license and I haven't had the chance to fly with her yet. That would be soooo cool. (No pressure, Calle, if you read this...I just think it's cool you have a pilot's license at all. My "M" on my driver's license pales in comparison...and I'm out of practice at piloting a motorcycle too...sigh)

Note to self: check out the Napier wine region in NZ -- apparently it's what the locals talk about!

2 comments: